From: Melissa Claire on
When I click on a picture in my Picture Manager and hit Mail Message I get a
dialogue box that says, "The message could not be created. If Outlook is
running, make sure it has no open dialog boxes & try again". But there are
no open boxes and nothing I've done so far has corrected this feature.
I am able to send pictures through other means for ex. starting in my email
and clicking insert but I like the Picture Manager features for emailing!!
I have xp professional 2003.
--
Melissa Claire
From: DAVE on
Hi Melissa,
Why not straight from the My Pictures Folder by
Rightclick<Send to<Mail recipient ?
Regards,
--
DAVE

From: Melissa Claire on
Any which way I click it gives me a dialogue box saying, "Message cannot be
created"??? (see message below)
--
Melissa Claire

From: Melissa Claire on
We just recently did a Norton Security update could that keep me from sending
pictures from Picture Manager to Outlook to send in an email?
--
Melissa Claire

From: DAVE on
Hi Melissa,
Try the solution from the attached article.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827729
Regards,
--
DAVE