From: Reedler on
I have tried all the options I have found and none work. I have also removed
and reinstalled office. Still same problem.
This is the article I have used but the fixes do not work.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;204951
Running latest windows xp pro and all service packs and office updates are
up to date.
Any help much appreciated. Thanks!
From: Aaron on
The error is msspc.ecf cannot be installed and outlook will not start. I will
not start in safe mode as well.

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
have you removed and reinstalled the Exchange extensions? Have you tried a
new mail profile?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head-scratching, Aaron asked this group:

From: Reedler on
Not sure how to reinstall exchange extensions. I have tried a different
profile and outlook still will not open. However I have created a new user in
xp and Outlook will open fine. I has to do with this user. If you can explain
how to reinstall exchange extensions it would help.

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
First of all, are you using an Exchange Server? If yes, what version?

--?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Reedler asked: