From: Reedler on
It is a POP3 account that is being imported from Outlook express. Sorry just
found out this info.

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
The, with Outlook closed, find and rename extend.dat to .old - the Exchange
extensions are only used with an Exchange account. Ensure you search hidden
files/folder.

--?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

From: Reedler on
I have already done all of this from the KB article i found. Still same
problem. It seems when outlook opens it is trying to migrate settings from
outlook express.

From: brougham on

Ok, I know i'm not the only one out there that's goin crazy with this
damn problem. I have tried everything from the outlook 97 kb article,
as well as renaming the extend.dat file. NONE of it has worked so far.
This is driving me nuts! Does anyone have any other suggestions?

--
brougham