From: Tim X on
gavino <gavcomedy(a)gmail.com> writes:

> On Dec 23, 7:30 pm, Lars Rune Nøstdal <larsnost...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 23, 2:20 pm, gavino <gavcom...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I just don't kow if I can learn it.
>>
>> Try more beer/drugs. Soon you will be just as clever as your former
>> president!
>
> jeesh I want bush back. we now have more war, deficit, and
> unemployment, and fed which caused housing problem getting more power
> whew!

Exhibiting that shallow grasp of cause and effect, I now understand your
struggle in learning a programming language!

--
tcross (at) rapttech dot com dot au
From: Dr. Brian Leverich on
On 2009-12-26, gavino <gavcomedy(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 23, 7:30�pm, Lars Rune N�stdal <larsnost...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 23, 2:20�pm, gavino <gavcom...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I just don't kow if I can learn it.
>>
>> Try more beer/drugs. Soon you will be just as clever as your former
>> president!
>
> jeesh I want bush back. we now have more war, deficit, and
> unemployment, and fed which caused housing problem getting more power
> whew!

Idiot.
From: Timofei Shatrov on
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 05:20:02 -0800 (PST), gavino <gavcomedy(a)gmail.com> tried to
confuse everyone with this message:

>I just don't kow if I can learn it.

You can't really. Go to some other newsgroup please.

--
|Don't believe this - you're not worthless ,gr---------.ru
|It's us against millions and we can't take them all... | ue il |
|But we can take them on! | @ma |
| (A Wilhelm Scream - The Rip) |______________|
From: Larry Coleman on
On Dec 26, 4:54 pm, "Dr. Brian Leverich" <lever...(a)linkpendium.com>
wrote:

> And yeah, I've studied every kind of economics that's been
> contemplated since the start of written history.  I'm an
> applied mathematician, the doctorate is in Public Policy
> Analysis, and the training is from Harvard, Stanford, the
> RAND Graduate School, and Oxford.

So you've also studied Austrian economics (specifically von Mises)?
From: Raffael Cavallaro on
On 2009-12-27 22:40:46 -0500, "Dr. Brian Leverich"
<leverich(a)linkpendium.com> said:

> You're prolly 98% right.
>
> The other 2% is that we have a new and unique domestic political
> problem in the USA that runs like this: one idiot says something
> awesomely stupid. Everyone with a brain politely moves on, but
> 30 other idiots notice that what the first idiot said and this
> reinforces their weird brand of lunacy.
>
> The next day Faux News reports on it, and idiocy has been
> confirmed as fact.
>
> So we have big chunks of America who believe Obama is Kenyan,
> Palin is competent to be a President, and death panels will be
> hunting down and killing Gramma if healthcare reform passes.
>
> For the brief period here until our subnorms return to watching
> NASCAR and quietly burning crosses on the lawns of their
> unfortunate Black neighbors, I think maybe Americans need to
> take the idiots semi-seriously and bother to point out that they
> are, in fact, drooling fools.
>
> I'm hoping this will somewhat accelerate their return to NASCAR
> and cross-burning.

mod parent +5 insightful
--
Raffael Cavallaro