From: gavino on
On Dec 29, 12:05 pm, "Dr. Brian Leverich" <lever...(a)linkpendium.com>
wrote:
> On 2009-12-29, gavino <gavcom...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > uh hello
> > jim rogers, ron paul, peter schiff all quote austrian school, and
> > almost all austrain schoolers accuratly predicted 2008 housign nuke
> > caued by fed and government printing funny money
> > see you tube for vids on all 3
> > peter schiff had bet with policy wonk art laffer and SCHOOLED him, and
> > schiff funds were in cash for the housing nuke
>
> > when government does produce, but scamms and simply invent money outa
> > air, inflation and deficits and ruin results, this is why obama has to
> > wake up
>
> > its as simple as if you local neighborhood tried it
>
> > thats why so many phd fail
>
> > where were all the harvard and princeton keynesian economists to stop
> > the housing nuke? no where!
>
> Um, this is too stupid for words.
>
> Art Laffer was the theorist behind the "Reagan miracle",
> which you just cited.
>
> Schiff would have been appalled by Reagan's voodoo
> economics.
>
> You cannot possibly have a vague clue about economics
> if you manage to approvingly cite both the Reagan miracle
> and Peter Schiff back-to-back.
>
> Love, B.

Well you didn't watch the video did you?
Lafer after leaving Reagan became an apologist for government banking,
changing his tune as no doubt you are angery mr liberman did!
From: Francogrex on
On Dec 25 2009, 9:59 am, Tamas K Papp <tkp...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Exactly.  All Gavino does is post vague one-liners, presumably with
> the intent of generating discussion, by why he does that is unclear.
> Some people then try to read meaning into these and answer them.
>
> He is like the ultimate doctor mode in Emacs: sometimes he gets 20+
> posts with questions that are computer-related counterparts of "HOW IS
> BABBY FORMEd?".  A lot of people fell for this one too.

So that freak called gavino is a mentally retarded imbecile?

From: Leandro Rios on
Francogrex <franco(a)grex.org> writes:

> On Dec 25 2009, 9:59�am, Tamas K Papp <tkp...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Exactly. �All Gavino does is post vague one-liners, presumably with
>> the intent of generating discussion, by why he does that is unclear.
>> Some people then try to read meaning into these and answer them.
>>
>> He is like the ultimate doctor mode in Emacs: sometimes he gets 20+
>> posts with questions that are computer-related counterparts of "HOW IS
>> BABBY FORMEd?". �A lot of people fell for this one too.
>
> So that freak called gavino is a mentally retarded imbecile?

Oh, no, he says his IQ is 154. He must be an idiot savant, with an emphasis
in the "idiot" part, I presume.

Leandro

From: gavino on
On Jan 1, 8:01 am, Francogrex <fra...(a)grex.org> wrote:
> On Dec 25 2009, 9:59 am, Tamas K Papp <tkp...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Exactly.  All Gavino does is post vague one-liners, presumably with
> > the intent of generating discussion, by why he does that is unclear.
> > Some people then try to read meaning into these and answer them.
>
> > He is like the ultimate doctor mode in Emacs: sometimes he gets 20+
> > posts with questions that are computer-related counterparts of "HOW IS
> > BABBY FORMEd?".  A lot of people fell for this one too.
>
> So that freak called gavino is a mentally retarded imbecile?

no I am smart and you are commies and retards! lol
From: gavino on
On Jan 1, 8:38 am, Leandro Rios <leandroprograma...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Francogrex <fra...(a)grex.org> writes:
> > On Dec 25 2009, 9:59 am, Tamas K Papp <tkp...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Exactly.  All Gavino does is post vague one-liners, presumably with
> >> the intent of generating discussion, by why he does that is unclear.
> >> Some people then try to read meaning into these and answer them.
>
> >> He is like the ultimate doctor mode in Emacs: sometimes he gets 20+
> >> posts with questions that are computer-related counterparts of "HOW IS
> >> BABBY FORMEd?".  A lot of people fell for this one too.
>
> > So that freak called gavino is a mentally retarded imbecile?
>
> Oh, no, he says his IQ is 154. He must be an idiot savant, with an emphasis
> in the "idiot" part, I presume.
>
> Leandro

Well USA does not want to copy the failure of europe and most other
states. Since we are most free because of capitalism and free
enterprise we are the most productive and wealthy and happy state. I
do not know why we want to copy those with less success.