From: sdt1985 on
The last two mornings when I open Outlook 2003, I have been unable to send
emails. I can receive but I can't send. I've had to delete my email account
and re-add it and it's fine the rest of the day.
Outlook is SP3, XP is SP3 and I use McAfee
From: Orland, Kathleen on
There must be a send error. That error would be the key to resolving the
problem. Please post it here in its entirety. You will see the error if you
watch the send/receive progress. Once the send errors out, click on the
Error tab and report it back here.