From: war439 on
I keep getting two of the same email in my inbox, even though the sender only
sent it once.
From: Bob I on
One reason could be you have a misbehaving Anti-virus e-mail scanning
add-in. If so, reinstall your A-V without enabling that option.

From: Laserray on
Sometimes messages are duplicated when a PDA is synchronized or when messages
are downloaded from an online email account. There are add-ons available to
eliminate duplicates. Check Outlook help under "Duplicate Email".

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

See if this helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]