From: Juan on
Pat,
Thanks once again.
I'll keep you posted of my progress.
Is there anything that I can do to return the favor?
Cheers
--
Juan

From: Juan on
Pat,

From: Pat [MSFT} on
No worries. Just post up when you get it finally fixed - it will help
everyone else.

From: Prophet on

Wow guys, some troubleshooting. I have been on vacation for a while. And I
will surely catch up and (very carefully) read this thread. Just wanted to
drop a line to say thanks to Pat and Bernard. And a hello to Juan.