From: jwm68 on
I am having a devil of a time trying to set up IIS Compression
(actually, turn off dynamic compression) for a subfolder of the
_layouts folder, that is being accessed by a subsite of the "root"
site for the Web App in IIS.

Unfortunately, every SharePoint site has access to _layouts as a
subfolder of the site itself, including the root site, and they all
point to the same phyical folder on the SharePoint web front-end
server.

I have had no luck finding any information on the SharePoint side of
the fence, so thought I would give the IIS side a try.

Joe
From: Ken Schaefer on
What is the actual issue you are facing?

Cheers
Ken

--
http://adOpenStatic.com/blog