From: Pam on
If I remove the line of code Forms!fttWorkLogHiddenOpen!CboTech equals
Forms!fttswitchboard!CboTech and I have two techs (TechA & TechB) with time
running...

I can select TechA and a job for TechA and the reminder opens to TechA's
name and running time. I can close the reminder form without entering stop
time for TechA.

I can select TechB and a job for TechB and the reminder opens to TechB's
name and running time. I can enter stop time for TechB, go back to
switchboard and select TechB and a job and it will go to the time entry
form. This is correct.

But, now when I go to TechA who still has running time, it goes straight to
the time entry form.

I have went round and round with this and it is very frustrating. I know I
have something set up wrong but I can't figure out what it is.

Pam