From: Slipstick on

Jure Sah;144078 Wrote:
> This is one thing I hate about Microsoft. Whenever a problem pops up
> you tell people how to fix it. I didn't ask how I should fix it, it's
> already fixed, I want to know what caused it. You're the developer
> company, you have the information on how it might have happened, so
> what's the problem with simply answering the question?
>
> I want to know how it happened so that I can do a risk assesment.

How did you fix it?

Without knowing more about your situation, its hard to say what caused
it or how it can be fixed. Do the users in question use OWA? What
version of Exchange server? You can do more to the default folders in
OWA than you can in Outlook and I can imagine users accidentally
renaming the inbox. Or moving it.

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)