From: JulieS on
Hello Puppa Romeo,

Is there an actual start date set on the task? Display the Tracking
table -- and see if there is an actual start date set for the task
which is not responding to the link relationship.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

"Puppa Romeo" <PuppaRomeo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D6A4B7D8-CDD6-430F-9049-836AD475EDC9(a)microsoft.com...