From: BEVZ on

From: Glennis Keene on

--
Glennis Keene

From: Bob on

--
BobK

From: Caroline Grossmann on
I had no problem last week on 10/3/09 when I went to Microsoft Update. Never
had this problem until today (10/10/09). It's just as everyone is
describing. Right clicking on the Information Bar does not open anything
that includes "Install ActiveX Control". All add-ons are enabled although
the Information Bar says they're not.
I hope someone at Microsoft is reading our messages. Maybe they can make
it possible to get to the Update page by correcting the glitch.

From: Helsh8 on
Where do you find the IE tools /manage add ons