From: psychmajor on
I've been having the same problem. After reading your post, I tried it and
the same thing happened. It worked and I can now do my windows update.
Thanks!

From: certo299 on
I am having the same problem as you explain below and I am not computer savy
at all; please help!!

From: Harry Johnston [MVP] on
certo299 wrote:

> I am having the same problem as you explain below and I am not computer savy
> at all; please help!!

I suggest you try the Microsoft Support center here:

<http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527/en-us/>

http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527/en-us/

Harry.