From: frustrated user frustrated on
Same problem here........I am so frustrated! Information from Windows tech
does not help! Why can't ActiveX Control be installed without so many steps?

From: mahmoud_el_emam on

From: firstlast on
try restarting IE8 with right click and do not hit "run without add-ons",
then find windows update under the tools menu and click on that. Seemed to
work for me

From: Install ActiveX Control. Install ActiveX on

From: DavidK on