From: pdalal13903 on
hi...i'm having a problem uninstalling. I had installed beta 2 and it
worked fine, but now i'm upgrading. but, I didn't uninstall in the
correct order and now I have "device emulator 1.0 beta 2" stuck
installed. it is asking for an msi file located on the dvd. could
someone send me this file? it's in the \vs\arm folder

thanks all

From: "<ctacke/>" on
Did you follow the directions for running the uninstall tools (NOT using
Uninstall Programs in the Control Panel)?

-Chris

From: Ginny Caughey [MVP] on
I think you need to try uninstalling again. There is an uninstall tool you
can use to get rid of beta 2 - there's a link to it in the Readme file on
the RTM version of VS. Follow the directions in the Readme for uninstalling
very carefully and try running the uninstall tool over and over until there
are no more pieces of VS remaining to uninstall, then reinstall VS.

--
Ginny Caughey
..NET Compact Framework MVP