From: Dave19 on

Hi everyone,

I am actually using visual studio beta 2.

I have installed the above subject in order to be able to install
webdeployment project.

After installation, I cannot quite really use visual studio anymore, it
crashes.
Whenever I open my project files, I got the send and don't send window.

Can anyone help with this??

I already though about reinstalling visual studio 2005.

Thanks in advance

Rgds,

David

From: "Simon Hart" <srhartone@[no on
It is really recommended to upgrade to the RTM version as beta 2 is v.old
now.

From: Ginny Caughey [MVP] on
Dave,

I agree with Simon - you should upgrade to VS 2005 RTM. Be sure to follow
the directions in the RTM Readme file for carefully for uninstalling your
current beta.

--
Ginny Caughey
..NET Compact Framework MVP

From: Dave19 on
Hi Ginny,

What I need to do is to uninstall only my visual studio 2005 beta 2 and
install VS 2005 RTM.
Will there be any effect on my sql server 2005 after installation.
Will the version of the .net framework be 2.0.50727 after installing VS
2005 RTM?

Rgds,

David

From: Ginny Caughey [MVP] on
David,

Is your SQL Server 2005 the RTM version? If so, you'll probably be ok. If
not, I'd uninstall that first, then VS. Then install VS and then install SQL
Server - at least that's the order that worked for me.

I have .NET 2.0.50727 on my machine, so I assume that's the version you'll
get after doing the reinstalls.

--
Ginny Caughey
..NET Compact Framework MVP

> Hi Ginny,
>
> What I need to do is to uninstall only my visual studio 2005 beta 2 and
> install VS 2005 RTM.
> Will there be any effect on my sql server 2005 after installation.
> Will the version of the .net framework be 2.0.50727 after installing VS
> 2005 RTM?
>
> Rgds,
>
> David
>
> Ginny Caughey [MVP] wrote:
>> Dave,
>>
>> I agree with Simon - you should upgrade to VS 2005 RTM. Be sure to follow
>> the directions in the RTM Readme file for carefully for uninstalling your
>> current beta.
>>
>> --
>> Ginny Caughey
>> .NET Compact Framework MVP
>>

>> "Dave19" <becks_xlover(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > I am actually using visual studio beta 2.
>> >
>> > I have installed the above subject in order to be able to install
>> > webdeployment project.
>> >
>> > After installation, I cannot quite really use visual studio anymore, it
>> > crashes.
>> > Whenever I open my project files, I got the send and don't send window.
>> >
>> > Can anyone help with this??
>> >
>> > I already though about reinstalling visual studio 2005.
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance
>> >
>> > Rgds,
>> >
>> > David
>> >

 |  Next  |  Last