From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-24 17:07:31 -0700, RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> said:

> On Jul 24, 3:11�pm, BF <bfo...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On 7/23/2010 7:16 PM, RichA wrote:> previous antitrust decision. To top
>> of page
>>
>> They need to go after microsoft too.
>
> And Apple.

Everybody should just close shop. Then you can make your computations,
and take your photographs with a pile of rocks.

....but then you would have a problem with the Microrock Corporation.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: gamer_reg on
<SNIP>

>So run Linux on an AMD chassis and avoid the baddies all together! I do.

Glad to see you exercising your freedom of choice.

From: gamer_reg on
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:37:40 -0500, SneakyP
<48umofa02(a)WHITELISTONLYsneakemail.com> wrote:

>RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:3b040b6e-7138-4f1f-9bae-
>a1681d7b1141(a)l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Other big tech companies are also in the government's crosshairs.
>>

>I tried to get a system with just a hard-drive (NO OS program) and was told
>that I can NOT get such a system from that place without a Microsoft OS
>installed.
>
>I reported them to the appropriate governmental agency. MicroShit seems to
>have some kind of monopoly still with some minor computer outfits.

So, you went to another supplier didn't you?

Why is it so hard for some people to accept the choices a businessman
makes in running his business? If, for what ever reason he has, a
businessman decides to allow smokers in his place of business then
that is HIS choice and HE will suffer the consequences right? Why must
he be FORCED to change the way HE wants to do business? If he fails it
was his fault!

Same with the materials used to make a product. If I want to use INTEL
chips over AMD then that is my choice. My reasons shouldn't enter into
the picture. And if the majority of the buying public does NOT want
INTEL chips then my business will suffer.

I do not understand where this attitude comes from that businesses
should be run to the whim of some official or group. It's not like
there are not plenty of choices out there.

From: gamer_reg on
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:51:29 -0400, tony cooper
<tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:37:40 -0500, SneakyP
><48umofa02(a)WHITELISTONLYsneakemail.com> wrote:
>
>>RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:3b040b6e-7138-4f1f-9bae-
>>a1681d7b1141(a)l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Other big tech companies are also in the government's crosshairs.
>>>

>>I tried to get a system with just a hard-drive (NO OS program) and was told
>>that I can NOT get such a system from that place without a Microsoft OS
>>installed.
>
>Why would you think that's a problem? Dell is in the business to sell
>computers, and to do so they tailor their inventory components to
>match the needs of the most likely customers. They are not in the
>bespoke computer business.
>
>If you want a computer with no OS, you can purchase the necessary
>build components from a local computer store or one of the online
>suppliers of computers. It's not as if Dell is your only source.
>
>>I reported them to the appropriate governmental agency.
>
>What is the "appropriate governmental agency"? If there is one that
>dictates what companies must stock and sell, it should be abolished.
>
>> MicroShit seems to
>>have some kind of monopoly still with some minor computer outfits.

Thank you very much. Finally a voice of freedom!!!
From: gamer_reg on
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:11:01 -0400, BF <bfor56(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 7/23/2010 7:16 PM, RichA wrote:> previous antitrust decision. To top
>of page
>
>They need to go after microsoft too.

Why?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last