From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:

> Show us *any* malware in the wild that; infects or resides within the; BIOS, Motherboard
> or Video-card.
> **And I do not mean some engineer in lab environment who found he could introduce malware
> into the BIOS, Motherboard or Video-card.

I cannot do that ...... and you know it!

However - that does *not* mean that it *doesn't* happen!

> There is not taking a step outside the box. This is the reality.
> There is NO malware that infects or resides within the; BIOS, Motherboard or Video-card.

So you say, David.

Please review my answers to Dustin Cook.

BD

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk>

| David H. Lipman wrote:

>> Show us *any* malware in the wild that; infects or resides within the; BIOS,
>> Motherboard
>> or Video-card.
>> **And I do not mean some engineer in lab environment who found he could introduce
>> malware
>> into the BIOS, Motherboard or Video-card.

| I cannot do that ...... and you know it!

| However - that does *not* mean that it *doesn't* happen!

You can't becuase there are none!

While there are none, you are pushing FUD.

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "~BD~"<BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk>
>
> | David H. Lipman wrote:
>
>>> Show us *any* malware in the wild that; infects or resides within the; BIOS,
>>> Motherboard
>>> or Video-card.
>>> **And I do not mean some engineer in lab environment who found he could introduce
>>> malware
>>> into the BIOS, Motherboard or Video-card.
>
> | I cannot do that ...... and you know it!
>
> | However - that does *not* mean that it *doesn't* happen!
>
> You can't becuase there are none!
>
> While there are none, you are pushing FUD.

To whom do you consider that I'm "pushing" Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt?

All I've *ever* been doing is asking questions!

--
BD
From: ~BD~ on
FromTheRafters wrote:
> "~BD~"<BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> FromTheRafters wrote:
>>

>>> Maybe, but I believe he is not stupid
>>
>> That's good to know! :)
>>
>>> - just annoying as all hell. :oD
>>
>> Name two things which I do which you find annoying - if necessary,
>> please explain why so. I *may* change what I do!

Let's deal with this part of your response first.

> 1) Introducing your personal vendetta against PF whenever it suits you.

I have no personal vendetta against anyone.

The posting persona known as Peter Foldes (or is it Derek Feldman?) is
not honest and truthful. I don't approve of that.

> 2) Needlessly crossposting your posts, even when from within another's
> thread and transplanting posts from other places and posting off topic
> and getting too obsessed with having other people's personal information
> and practically *demanding* that others assuage any personal "hinky
> feeling" you may have and ... well ... that's enough for number two.

Isn't Usenet great? :)

If folk choose not to substantiate their standing in the real world then
AFAIC they are simply fantasy figures of the Internet.

Remember this thread, FTR

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.security.virus/browse_thread/thread/24146319906307ac/d42636edf3d1e14b?hl=en&q=The+newbies+dilema&lnk=ol&

Not much has changed!

--
Dave
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk>

| FromTheRafters wrote:
>> "~BD~"<BoaterDave(a)hot.mail.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> That's good to know! :)

>>> Name two things which I do which you find annoying - if necessary,
>>> please explain why so. I *may* change what I do!

| Let's deal with this part of your response first.

>> 1) Introducing your personal vendetta against PF whenever it suits you.

| I have no personal vendetta against anyone.

Person -- Robear Dyer
Place -- aumha.net and its members like Robera and Randy.

--
Dave