From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>

| There are Jihad members posting here.
| What are you going to do about it?

The only "Jihad" posting is against Dustin.

--
Dave

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>
>
>> There are Jihad members posting here.
>> What are you going to do about it?
>
> The only "Jihad" posting is against Dustin.

And Dustin needs to put every morphing one of them into his goddam killfile.
Even if he does that, it won't stop immediately, but it will never stop
unless he stops making it worth their while.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>

>> The only "Jihad" posting is against Dustin.

| And Dustin needs to put every morphing one of them into his goddam killfile.
| Even if he does that, it won't stop immediately, but it will never stop
| unless he stops making it worth their while.

{ sigh }

Yes....

--
Dave

From: Heather on

> From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>
>

>>> The only "Jihad" posting is against Dustin.
>
> | And Dustin needs to put every morphing one of them into his goddam
> killfile.
> | Even if he does that, it won't stop immediately, but it will never stop
> | unless he stops making it worth their while.
>
> { sigh }
>
> Yes....

Double *sigh and yes*.......and I must have missed the *jihad* one.....like
I care. But I do agree with Rhonda....it will never stop while he keeps
feeding them.

HF

From: Bullwinkle on
Hi david troll, I see you still like to copy
posts from one group and put them in another.

How about we bring some of your posts from
the Transgender group or maybe some transcripts from
the teen chat room.

I see the local constable has a stack of them.

"~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message