From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Unless and until MS makes Win7-specific newsgroups available, you'll have
seek support in the appropriate forum here:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

Or here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/

From: John Keiser on
"alt.windows7.general" exists. Not well frequented at present. Not
moderated.

From: milt on
Sal wrote:

> I wouldn't call Vista users who had legitimate complaints about the
> poor performance of that OS trolls or garbage. These are people who
> expected something at least as good as XP and wanted to voice their
> opinion. And they had every right to do so.

Who said I was talking about Vista users? Plenty of idiots in this forum
that don't use any form of windows that are trolls and loading this
place full of garbage.
From: mikeyhsd on
try this one.
web based
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

mikeyhsd(a)lamparty.net

From: ANONYMOUS on

Sal wrote:

>deleted?
>

> Does that mean that anything negative (like about Vista) would be

YES. Microsoft is a business and a very profitable indeed so they need
to protect it from loonies, nutters and crackpots.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: BAD_POOL_HEADERS
Next: Idea: Time clock with bell.