From: Mel on
I'm looking for a laptop with XP.
Saw this on Ebay for an Inspiron E1505.
I think it will go for $170 + $20 S/h and I will first ask about the
condition of the battery. Is this a decent deal?

(My use is minimal-- internet surfing, word processing, spreadsheet, online
poker)

Item specifics - PC Laptops
Brand: Dell Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo
Type: Laptop/Notebook Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz
Screen Size: 15 inch Processor Configuration: Dual Core
Operating System: Windows XP Home Memory (RAM): 1 GB
Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW Hard Drive Capacity: 120 GB

From: JayB on
why buy a 3 yr old laptop that may be on its last legs, when you already
have one that may be on its last legs?

From: Mel on
LOL!!! I think my computer may REALLY be on its last legs and it is 6-7
years old!

Mel
"JayB" <JayB(a)audiman.net> wrote in message
> why buy a 3 yr old laptop that may be on its last legs, when you already
> have one that may be on its last legs?
>

> Mel wrote:
>> I'm looking for a laptop with XP.
>> Saw this on Ebay for an Inspiron E1505.
>> I think it will go for $170 + $20 S/h and I will first ask about the
>> condition of the battery. Is this a decent deal?
>>
>> (My use is minimal-- internet surfing, word processing, spreadsheet,
>> online poker)
>>
>> Item specifics - PC Laptops
>> Brand: Dell Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo
>> Type: Laptop/Notebook Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz
>> Screen Size: 15 inch Processor Configuration: Dual Core
>> Operating System: Windows XP Home Memory (RAM): 1 GB
>> Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW Hard Drive Capacity: 120 GB

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows 7 concerns
Next: Is this a decent deal?