From: kitekrazy on
On 1/27/2010 4:45 PM, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot Kraig Olmstead<kraigo(a)bitstream.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Thank you very much for both responses, Glennbo.
>>
>> It's a poor craftsman who blames his tools. Sonar has been as good to
>> me as I can ask, but it hasn't gotten me to my goals. Perhaps it's me,
>> but perhaps it's time to take a look at Reaper. Goodness knows the
>> price is right.
>
> The audio engine is phenominal, and lightning fast which when playing pad
> drums that are triggering a softsynth (Superior 2) over midi, faster is
> better. Same when using input monitoring (which I use 100% of the time).

It's plugin support is the best. I've had no problems using 32 or 64 bit
VSTs in Reaper 64.
From: Kraig Olmstead on
Apparently there are two Facebook Events for the same thing:

"Official"
http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?eid=261637174922&ref=mf

"Not Official"
http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?eid=265859143329&ref=mf

The day the music died. I think this is my third year. It seems to be
picking up steam. I'm on the bill and I've been getting invitations
from people who aren't - a good sign.

KO

From: John Braner on
On 27/01/2010 18:04, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> fact, I used it extensively on my newest song from last sunday. BTW,
>>> I use No-Bridge with my DAW and *all* my plugins load up correctly so
>>> I can work on music instead of working on my DAW. ;)
>>>

>> What fun is that? Your beetz and loopz are only "half" as good as 64
>> bit ones ;-)
>
> I'm waiting for the 666 bit version on Zonar, because it will
> make the loopz n beetz sound reely good with Drumkit from Hell! ;)

Me too - that's gonna be cool he he he he (butthead style)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: John Braner on
On 27/01/2010 23:37, Glennbo wrote:

> Yep, my missing bridge is only 32 bit, which unfortunately is compatible
> with all my plugins, and as a side effect they all work properly.<g>

I feel sorry for you - stuck in the 32 bit world with plugins that work...

You should be firefighting every time you boot up - like us :-)

Try converting your FAT32 partition to NTFS - that'll keep you busy. :-\

--
===========

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> I'm waiting for the 666 bit version on Zonar, because it will
> >> make the loopz n beetz sound reely good with Drumkit from Hell! ;)
> >>

> > Me too - that's gonna be cool he he he he (butthead style)
>
> He he FIRE! Let's burn something!!! ;)

I miss that show!
I used to love when they made fun of videos by Eddie Money and Journey!

Poly