From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:4b61af94$0$31273$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> He he FIRE! Let's burn something!!! ;)
> >
> > I miss that show!
>
> Heh-heh, heh-heh me too.
>
> > I used to love when they made fun of videos by Eddie Money and Journey!
>
> Mike Judge does pretty funny Chuck Mangione parodies in King of the
> Hill. I think he actually has Chuck doing the voice too.

Really? I don't watch that show or any other 'grownup cartoons' other than B
& B when it was on.
I'm a Bugs Bunny guy at heart :-).

Poly

From: Michael Fanning on
A quick check came up with this.

15 Euros = 20.9715 U.S. dollars

From: polymod on

"Russ B" <ElmSTUPIDITYertfudd(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> set phasers on Delicious Ranch
> Dressing and spewed news:4b620604$0$22511$607ed4bc(a)cv.net:
>
> > Really? I don't watch that show or any other 'grownup cartoons' other
> > than B & B when it was on.
> > I'm a Bugs Bunny guy at heart :-).
>
> Oo! Oo! There's my cue! (Hey, that rhymed!)
>
> I'll bwast da wabbit!

heh...I have a long time customer that is a well known church organist in
this area. We always use Warner Bros names when calling/emailing each other.
Most of the time I'm 'Finster' which is one of my all time favorite
characters.
And Easter is comin up soon. Our favorite time for Easter eggs :)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Ull" <inleaguewithloki(a)hallsofasgard.org> wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:44:38 -0500, "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net>
> wrote:
>
> >I'm a Bugs Bunny guy at heart :-).
>
> Did you ever see Elmer get Bugs on Family Guy? That bit was extracted
> and put up on Youtube.

No. I don't watch Family Guy.
:)
Poly

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Rick Paul wrote:
> In looking into my list of remaining post-Win7Pro x64 installation issues, I
> noted that J-Bridge was touted as a possible solution/workaround for a few
> plug-in issues. While I'm not particularly high on the idea of buying a
> third party product to work around what would seem to be bugs in BitBridge,
<SNIPPAGE>

> Rick

Don't bother waiting on bugs in Bitbridge 2 to be fixed. It's a third
party app apparently and if it's fixed, CW ain't fixing it. Rumor has
it that CW is moving on down the road and (rightly so) expects 3rd party
developers to produce 64 bit plug-ins if they want support in 64 bit hosts.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com