From: Jesse F. Hughes on
Mark Murray <w.h.oami(a)example.com> writes:

> You HATE negative feedback! Youve spent the last couple of weeks
> making that /abundantly/ clear!

But he likes the idea of liking negative feedback.

--
She move me when she get drunk, then she say I'm not nowhere
She call me a dumbbell, she tells me I'm nothing but a square
From: Mark Murray on
On 06/07/2010 13:26, Jesse F. Hughes wrote:
> Mark Murray<w.h.oami(a)example.com> writes:
>
>> You HATE negative feedback! Youve spent the last couple of weeks
>> making that /abundantly/ clear!
>
> But he likes the idea of liking negative feedback.

I think I understand what I thought that he meant, but what I don't
believe is that he meant what he thought.

Either way, I find it hard to fail to disagree with him less, except
when I don't.

Mark "No Nickname" Murray
Notable nebbish, extreme generalist.
From: Doug on

"Mark Murray" <w.h.oami(a)example.com> wrote in message
> On 05/07/2010 16:21, Richard Henry wrote:
>> Do you have any ideas that are worth more than 140 characters?
>
> Yes. He has loads. Check his blogs, scribd and discussion[*] group.

Gag! Twitter + JSH => intruptus incompetentus

From: Doug on

> On 05/07/2010 16:12, JSH wrote:
>>> I honestly am not sure what you think indicates your tweets are widely
>>> reproduced. I didn't see anyone reproducing your tweets, except for
>>> indexing sites likehttp://feeltiptop.com/from:jstevh.
>>
>> Oh, I'm almost never re-tweeted. I don't consider that to be of
>> interest.
>
> Yup; Sales of your book - 0. Result ignored. Average star rating of your
> posts - 1 out of 5. Result ignored.
>
> Like your "remarkable" results, you cherry-pick the ones that serve
> your purpose and discard/ignore the rest.

cherry-picking implies some are better than others, but all troll turds
stinkith.