First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Better way to implement reverse mapping of custom enum ordinals?
Quite often databases will have columns that are stored as integers, but represent enumerated values. In object-relational mapping, it's a good idea to translate that integer value to the enumerated value it represents. The built-in "ordinal" value of an enum is almost useless. The integer values for an enum al... 2 Jan 2010 21:33
Is there any ActiveRecord implementation for java?
I was wondering is there any existing ActiveRecord implemented for the mammoth programming language? With the Rails, ActiveRecord been made famous than any other implementation and why not for java? ... 2 Jan 2010 21:33
servlet/applet communication problem or Linux/Windows trouble?
LC's No-Spam Newsreading account wrote: I initially see a connection from my http-alt to some arbitrary port on her system (which my lsof decodes with funny names like cogitate, tomato-springs, or other names each time different). As John pointed out, these are registered ports. However, that means ... 18 Dec 2009 10:29
Why can nsmc, local classes or anonymous classes have static members ?
Arne Vajh�j wrote: By nsmc I mean non static member classes. Ah. Somebody made a decision. Given that such classes are tied to something non-static (the instance of the surrounding class), then the use of static would be bit fuzzy in semantics. No, it wouldn't. You can dicuss it all you ... 3 Jan 2010 01:53
Web Services Restful Services
Need help in Rest Based Web Services ... need to pass list parameters in Restful services......anybody can help ? I am not able send list parameters via Rest ful services. I am using CXF 2.2.4. any help will be highly appreciated ? ... 16 Dec 2009 14:35
Generics annoyance
Here's a little issue from my code that bugging me right now. I have a generic class that implements Callable<Void> private class SortTask<T extends Comparable<? super T>> implements Callable<Void> { ... @Override public Void call() throws Exception ... 18 Dec 2009 11:36
Why can nsmc, local classes or anonymous classes have static members ?
Hi All, I could not understand why nsmc, local classes or anonymous classes cannot have static members ? Can some throw light on that ? Thanks, Ankur ... 2 Jan 2010 21:33
Implementing a pricing function (Extracting Square Roots)
Hello @all, I have a problem implementing a pricing function (Extracting Square Roots). The following explanation of the pricing function Extracting Square Roots is by Cynthia Dwork and Moni Noar from their paper "Pricing via Processing or Combating Junk Mail" (1993). "The simplest implementation of our idea i... 16 Dec 2009 11:13
HttpServletRequest setHeader
Hi I notice HttpServletResponse can set headers which I guess would be received by the browser at the end of the request. I tried setting HttpServletResponse.setHeader("Authorization", etc) but this wasn't picked up the the target webserver. Is it possible for a servlet (or filter) to insert such a header into... 11 Dec 2009 21:22
Call for Papers Reminder (extended): International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists IMECS 2010
CFP Reminder (extended): International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists IMECS 2010 From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers Draft Manuscript submission deadline (extended): 30 December, 2009 Camera-Ready papers & registration deadline: 10 January, 2010 IMECS 2010: 17-19 March, 201... 8 Dec 2009 06:25