First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
DatagramChannel.receive()
lightning wrote: What I wanna know is - Is this method perform an I/O operation at lower-layer or just copy bits from a place in the memory. It's the same thing. If OP_READ has fired, the data has already arrived in the socket buffer, and calling receive() copies it into your ByteBuffer. ... 1 Feb 2008 04:39
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger.
Hi, I guess there are few that are familar with this. I get it from time to time (long times) but forget how I fixed it previously... bad boy :- ( Can someone please help me with this? I have a simple application - not a web one, not using any web server. A simple swing application. I assume the file is not... 25 Dec 2007 12:17
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError - native method
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError - native method Hello. I have one problem regarding the native method compilation. I get the following error for ONLY ONE FUNCTION THAT I RECENTLY ADDED: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: helloworld at com.hp.openview.ib.api.jopc.JOpcApplicat... 13 Nov 2007 09:00
Joystick
Hi all, I would like to test a joystick connected to my machine in my Java game. I have done a search on google for Java joystick, and had a couple of responses. Most of the responses came with a DLL to install to test the joystick. I do not want this, I want to stick to Java. I also saw JXInput which seems f... 18 Oct 2007 11:18
jar file not found
I'm a .Net developper, but I got a single java file to compile, having these references in it: import com.crystaldecisions.client.logic.*; import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException; import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKRuntimeException; import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.ISessionMgr; ... 21 Sep 2007 19:12
Eclipse - project not built
Using Eclipse 3.2.0, I have checked out a java project from a svn repository. When trying to build the project I keep getting error: The project was not built due to "Could not write file: filename.". Fix the problem, then try refreshing this project and building it since it may be inconsistent I have tried t... 11 Sep 2007 18:40
Webscam24.spam : Biggest worldwide Asian scam
bestweb wrote: Hi , I'd like to introduce you a biggest Asian scam multi spam http://www.webscam24.spam/ ... 14 Aug 2007 18:16
PushModalScreen called by a non-event thread
Hello, I am a new java developer on blackberry and i have a push application that works as a system module and runs at start-up. When i push a message form server I want to see a pop up screen on blackberry (suppose that the main screen of bb is opened when push message arrives.i mean we are not in any application... 10 Aug 2007 06:44
JNI interoperating with .net DLL?
Hi, How does one get a Java application (JNI) to call functions in this .NET DLL? Essential I can't get the JNI DLL to call the .NET DLL (CLI managed code). Is this a dead end or is there any other way? I hope we don't need to use web services ... It's just Java trying to talk to .NET DLL on a local machine... 10 Jun 2007 21:58