First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
cannot get my JSP to forward to database-handler servlet (in netbeans)
I have a JSP that processes some html form (processForm.JSP) and then forwards to a Java Servlelt that carries out some mysql transactions to do error checking (under 'project->Source Packages' I have a new package called 'foo', servlet is DBHandler.java) processForm.jsp contains the following lines :- <% if (... 5 Nov 2009 22:19
How many people do you know that uses a cellphone?
How many people do you know that uses a cellphone? Figure this one out! How many people have a cellphone? Let's say there are millions of them How can i make money from this? Simple, just put up an ad on every phone. People click on your ad and see what you are selling. If they want it, they buy it => Money in... 5 Nov 2009 05:31
hi, am a beginner in java programming
could i be enlightened on some of the fundamental things i need to know when it comes to java programming, Thanks. ... 5 Nov 2009 09:59
How would I rewrite this to satisfy the code checker?
Hi, I'm using Java 1.5, Eclipse Galileo on Mac 10.5.6 and the code checking plug-in (PMD) is complaining about the below block ... BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader (fileStream)); StringBuilder stringBuf = new StringBuilder(); String line = null; ... wh... 7 Nov 2009 09:37
show JDialog every 30 seconds
For JDialog it exists the function toFront. How to implement the logic to show the JDialog in the front of desktop every 30 seconds? ... 5 Nov 2009 13:21
Redirecting System.out and exotic characters
I redirect system.out to a JTextArea with the following class private class TextAreaOutputStream extends OutputStream { JTextArea textArea; TextAreaOutputStream(JTextArea textArea) { this.textArea = textArea; } public void flush() { textArea.repaint(); } public void write(int b) { //try { textArea... 5 Nov 2009 11:07
java cacerts file vs MS windows trusted root certificate authorities store
Hi all, when verifying a digital signature, does java check the MS windows trusted root certificate authorities store? if so, which has the highest priority the cacerts file or the OS store? if the CA was listed in the windows store but not in the cacerts file, would java still trust it? i've been scouring al... 7 Nov 2009 00:42
is the open sourcing of IntelliJ IDEA getting some love?
Hi, news has been out since 15 days but my Google-groups-fu is weak so I can't find a link talking about it in c.l.j.p. IntelliJ IDEA 9 is open source and the first preview is already accessible... Sending love to JetBrains, Alex ... 3 Nov 2009 21:35
Sorting TimeZone
How would you sort timezones? I am trying to sort them according to their offset from UTC. I cannot use a TreeMap because there are many timezones with the same offset, which of course over-writes the previously put timezone. The preferred sort would be offset, then display name. -- Wojtek :-) ... 4 Nov 2009 19:44
Problems with JTable using fixed rows
hi, I have a special table setup in order to get fixed header and footer rows and a scrollable middle part: Three JTable (header, data, footer) in a vertical BoxLayout which share a common TableColumnModel. Now I have two problems with this: 1. resizing doesn't always work (probably related to 2.) 2. the ... 17 Nov 2009 17:26