From: Boris P. on
I am not talking about advertising and search.
I believe that Google will - with simple man-power - do all softwares
that one can imagine and give it away for free, just so make Google
better. They are not dependend on making sales on software.
Where Microsoft said "Oh, why bother..., this niche is too small for
us...", Google will do everything that is possible for them.

I may be wrong, but right now I think that Google will be a programmer's
job killer, as long as you don't work in a bank or high security area.

I think they will first do a nice graphic software, an Office
application, accounting software, etc.

I did see that they did something like "Blender", but they - and that
really surprised me - offered it for money, not for free.

From: Jeff Johnson on
"Jim Mack" <no-uce-ube(a)mdxi.com> wrote in message

> It looks like the file was created in a little-endian environment,
> whereas Intel systems are big-endian.

To quote Willy Wonka: "Strike that; reverse it."

From: Jim Mack on
Jeff Johnson wrote:
> "Jim Mack" <no-uce-ube(a)mdxi.com> wrote in message
>
>> It looks like the file was created in a little-endian environment,
>> whereas Intel systems are big-endian.
>
> To quote Willy Wonka: "Strike that; reverse it."

How embarrassing to get my ends twisted. I'll just think of it as an
opposite-endian problem -- after all, the same functions work either
way.

--
Jim Mack
Twisted tees at http://www.cafepress.com/2050inc