From: Noons on
Eric Stevens wrote,on my timestamp of 25/10/2009 4:50 PM:

> You were the one who mentioned Oodnadata.

Exactly.

> I thought I was coming to your aid.

Really? By claiming "ignorance is mutual"? When it is obvious it is the florida
troll that has no clue what/where he's talking about?

> Who needs enemies with friends like you?

Precisely.
From: Outing Ignorant Trolls Is FUN! on
On 25 Oct 2009 05:09:26 GMT, rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Ignorant Trolls <oitif(a)oitif.org> wrote:
>>On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:49:03 +1300, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens(a)sum.co.nz>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Hardly ever any wind. Hardly ever any rain (those clouds are
>>>exceptional). Hardly anyone or anything for many many miles in any
>>>direction. Lovely flat terrain over which the air flow stabilises.
>>>Oodnadata is not an entirely silly suggestion, except for the thought
>>>of living there.
>>
>>Sounds almost perfect, doesn't it? To an ignorant troll perhaps.
>
>And here you are! The ignorant troll!
>
>>But like all useless trolls
>
>You just keep coming back.

All anyone need do is remind their self how your comments are in reference
to your own self. Like in the thread about no manual flash settings being
on P&S cameras, where direct evidence was given to prove you 100% wrong. In
that too you continually told your troll-self to go away after you were
proved 100% wrong.

And here you are, doing it again.

From: J�rgen Exner on
Look! Another Troll! <lat(a)lookingfortrolls.org> wrote:
[...]

No, it is not another troll. It is the same old boring well-known
tedious P&S troll with the agravated split-personality disorder.

jue
From: Eric Stevens on
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:23:05 +1100, Noons <wizofoz2k(a)yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>Eric Stevens wrote,on my timestamp of 25/10/2009 4:50 PM:
>

>> You were the one who mentioned Oodnadata.
>
>Exactly.
>

>> I thought I was coming to your aid.
>
>Really? By claiming "ignorance is mutual"? When it is obvious it is the florida
>troll that has no clue what/where he's talking about?

It was only obvious to those who already knew Oodnadata. I'm willing
to bet that the troll didn't have the faintest idea of what you were
talking about. That's why I said 'ignorance is mutual' (whatever he
said about you applied at least equally well to him) and went on to
post the photograph of the landscape. I could have posted photographs
of the town itself but that would have given the troll to talk about
the disturbance created by all those people..

>> Who needs enemies with friends like you?
>
>Precisely.

At least now I know what I'm dealing with. :-(

Eric Stevens
From: stuff on
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 01:43:38 +1000, Troy Piggins <usenet-0910(a)piggo.com>
wrote:

>The astrophotography has been keeping me occupied lately. This
>is my first attempt at planetary imaging. Lots to learn, I know.
>Don't see much astrophotography here so thought I'd share.

You might like to subscribe to

alt.binaries.pictures.astro

During special events, like passages of comets, it's hard to keep up with
all that's posted and discussed there.