From: Pete R on
I am using Windows XP Home .Toolbars Norton and Norton security.

From: MowGreen on
whacked wrote:
> I am having the same problem using xp service pack 3 with eset nod32 security
> -- dazed and confused

Strongly suggest that you contact MS for ***no-charge*** support so that
they are aware of this repeated reoffering issue with this Security update:

MS09-061: Description of the security update for the Microsoft .NET
Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Service Pack 1: October 13, 2009
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974417

" How to obtain help and support for this security update

in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local
Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the
Microsoft International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4

North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552

For enterprise customers, support for security updates is available
through your usual support contacts. "

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com
From: Helen Warn on
I am using Windows Server Standard SP2 and Nod32 Av, and am having the same
problem.

--
Helen Warn, PhD
Agile Software Inc.

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Peter,

Have you read the responses to the other messages relating to this prºblem?

I suggest that you contact MS for no-charge support so that
[...]

-=-

From: Ǝиçεl on