From: MsKatze on
I am having the same problem but I do not have another machine to copy
L3codeca.acm. Any other way to fix this?

From: US Tech 1932 on

Windows Update extracts the files that are part of the patch here:
%WINDIR%\SoftwareDistribution\Download\{long series of numbers and
letters}\{Sub Folders} (Don't have exact folder name for this patch)

Search for "L3codeca.acm" there.

--
US Tech 1932

From: Seanie on

Install Media Player Nine and its subsequent updates. 977816 will then
detect correctly. I bet this issue only is occuring with machines still at
media player version 6.4.

"Grant Lui" wrote:

> Hi, I have a W2K server with auto update setup.
>
> The thing is that, few days ago it downloaded a bunch of updates, including
> KB977816 and installed all of them. It is however, according to "add/remove
> programs", the KB977816 has been installed, but auto update keeps notifying
> that the update is ready to install. When ever I let auto update installs it,
> it just shows update was successful, no error. But less then a minute later,
> the auto update notify the KB977816 is ready for install again.
>
> Tried restart many times, did not help, tried stopping auto update service
> and starting it again, did not help....
>
> I know it's already installed, and I just want to get rid of that auto
> update notification coz it's really annoying....
>
> Any ideas?
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: error code 80248009