From: Michael on
Right below where the the yellow animated "Downloads" text is.

MajorGeeks - |USA

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: gumby doesn't post here anymore on
On Feb 19, 2:09 pm, "Michael" <mds...(a)gropumail.com> wrote:
> Right below where the the yellow animated "Downloads"  text is.
>
>   MajorGeeks - |USA

Thanks, I did as you said. I went into safe mode, went to the site,
downloaded the program and scanned my computer. It found two infected
files and removed them.

But, when I restarted my computer, I'm still getting the same message
about KB977914. I still get alerts that it needs to be installed.

From: Michael on
Try and download it manually and install it.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=a9beb2bd-e5f6-43f9-bbcc-a2afee5e5ceb&displaylang=en