From: Brett on
I have Norton Antivirus 2006 subscripion up to date and Zonealarm firewall
(free version). I don't believe anything else has ever been installed.

From: Brett on
Also, I use Advanced Systemcare Version 3.5.1 if that's anything?

From: Brett on
Also, a couple days ago I had a problem with my LiveUdate not working and so
yesterday someone from Norton uninstalled and reinstalled my Norton 2006 for
me.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Repost: Did a Norton or McAfee application come preinstalled on the computer
when you bought it?

When this "someone" uninstalled/reinstalled NAV 2006, did they download/run
the Norton Removal Tool *before* they reinstalled NAV?

When (approx. date) does your NAV subscription expire?

From: Brett on
Yes, Norton came preinstalled on the computer when I bought it 8 years ago.
When I had the Liveupdate problem a few days ago I signed on to the Norton
Live chat and a technician remotely unintalled/reinstalled NAV 2006 for me.
Can't really say what tool they actually ran. My Nav expires app. March 2,
2011.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Latest Updates