From: Norman Diamond on
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/wdf/wdf-arch.mspx
has a "Download" section containing words "wdf-arch.doc"
which are a link to
http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/D/6/5D6EAF2B-7DDF-476B-93DC-7CF0072878E6/wdf-arch.doc

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/wdf/KMDF-arch.mspx
has a "Download" section containing words "KMDF-arch.doc"
which are a link to
http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/D/6/5D6EAF2B-7DDF-476B-93DC-7CF0072878E6/wdf-arch.doc

Two different descriptions of the same download link, and two different
asserted sizes for the downloadable document.

A few weeks ago I e-mailed Microsoft, pointing out the above and asking if
the link in that second page should link to a KMDF document instead of the
WDF document. At least Microsoft didn't blame me and didn't say I should
read the instructions, so Microsoft has improved somewhat over the years.
But still... does anyone think that maybe the link in that second page
should link to a KMDF document? Should it be fixed?

From: Doron Holan [MS] on
i sent this to the folks who maintain the website

thx for the feedback

Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. this alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.

From: Norman Diamond on
Thank you. I interpret that as partly a yes answer, so hopefully the
missing link will appear some day. Thank you.

From: Doron Holan [MS] on
the folks who own the content on the website say that it has been fixed.
thx for reporting the issue.