From: PD on
On Dec 30, 10:04 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 6:34 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 29, 11:40 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > How do you know that a LHC salesman is lying? His lips are moving.
>
> > > They tell the blind Aunty-Als, relax sweety it's done before through
> > > cosmic rays.
>
> > > Then further discretely away say NEVER before since the Big Bang.
>
> > > And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays which like LHC's
> > > Alice generate kinetic Energy, LHC's Atlas will be converting it to
> > > 100% potential energy.
>
> > What? No. Where did you read such nonsense?
>
> > > And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays, Alice will be
> > > generating heat 100,000 times greater then the Sun's core.
>
> > So do cosmic rays, at the point of collision.
>
> > > And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays, cosmic rays
> > > don't generate the Big Bang's quarks soup (quark-gluon plasma state)
> > > where as Alice and Aunty-Al will.
>
> > Cosmic rays do the same thing.
>
> > > How many lies until Aunty-Al & others stop trusting LHC?
>
> False, LHC repeats how Earth's been bombarded by cosmic rays billions
> of times, never specifying this is the very ***1st time*** at such
> high concentration.

What high concentration? At LHC, each of the collisions is distinct,
and the products dissipate into the detector long before the next
collision occurs.

From: PD on
On Dec 30, 10:26 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 6:34 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 29, 11:40 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > How do you know that a LHC salesman is lying? His lips are moving.
>
> > > They tell the blind Aunty-Als, relax sweety it's done before through
> > > cosmic rays.
>
> > > Then further discretely away say NEVER before since the Big Bang.
>
> > > And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays which like LHC's
> > > Alice generate kinetic Energy, LHC's Atlas will be converting it to
> > > 100% potential energy.
>
> > What? No. Where did you read such nonsense?
>
> You do even know the difference between Alice and Atlas experiments,
> get educated.

Yes, I do. Where did you read such nonsense?

From: guskz on
On Dec 31 2009, 10:56 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 10:04 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > What? No. Where did you read such nonsense?

> > > So do cosmic rays, at the point of collision.

> > > Cosmic rays do the same thing.

> > False, LHC repeats how Earth's been bombarded by cosmic rays billions
> > of times, never specifying this is the very ***1st time*** at such
> > high concentration.
>
> What high concentration?

Get educated, perhaps you'll know why LHC says never before since the
big bang.

Otherwise you'll want to correct them.

From: guskz on
On Dec 31 2009, 10:56 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 10:26 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > What? No. Where did you read such nonsense?
>
> > You do even know the difference between Alice and Atlas experiments,
> > get educated.
>
> Yes, I do. Where did you read such nonsense?

The only nonsense is your education. Get educated about the difference
when total collision momentum = zero and when it is not.

From: PD on
On Jan 1, 1:40 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 31 2009, 10:56 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > False, LHC repeats how Earth's been bombarded by cosmic rays billions
> > > of times, never specifying this is the very ***1st time*** at such
> > > high concentration.
>
> > What high concentration?
>
> Get educated, perhaps you'll know why LHC says never before since the
> big bang.
>
> Otherwise you'll want to correct them.

You mean correct their little press blurbs designed to excite the lay
public?

Is this what you're worried about?

> > > Critical mass and sufficient solar mass produces
> > > detonations.
>
> > > Anything less, simply fizzles away.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3