From: guskz on
How do you know that a LHC salesman is lying? His lips are moving.

They tell the blind Aunty-Als, relax sweety it's done before through
cosmic rays.

Then further discretely away say NEVER before since the Big Bang.

And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays which like LHC's
Alice generate kinetic Energy, LHC's Atlas will be converting it to
100% potential energy.

And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays, Alice will be
generating heat 100,000 times greater then the Sun's core.

And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays, cosmic rays
don't generate the Big Bang's quarks soup (quark-gluon plasma state)
where as Alice and Aunty-Al will.

How many lies until Aunty-Al & others stop trusting LHC?

From: Sanny on
> And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays, cosmic rays
> don't generate the Big Bang's quarks soup (quark-gluon plasma state)
> where as Alice and Aunty-Al will.
>
> How many lies until Aunty-Al & others stop trusting LHC?

When a Bullet is made Its purpose is to kill, Still it is made.

LHC is a Bullet, Lets see when it will be fired.

It may start a Black Hole.

It may ignite the Earth

It may destroy ...

Bye
Sanny

I love to Chat at: .......... http://www.GetClub.com
Why? Its funny. I like reading other peoples intersting Chats.
100s of funny Chat by many people. All Chats are recorded.
From: PD on
On Dec 29, 11:40 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> How do you know that a LHC salesman is lying? His lips are moving.
>
> They tell the blind Aunty-Als, relax sweety it's done before through
> cosmic rays.
>
> Then further discretely away say NEVER before since the Big Bang.
>
> And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays which like LHC's
> Alice generate kinetic Energy, LHC's Atlas will be converting it to
> 100% potential energy.

What? No. Where did you read such nonsense?

> And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays, Alice will be
> generating heat 100,000 times greater then the Sun's core.

So do cosmic rays, at the point of collision.

> And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays, cosmic rays
> don't generate the Big Bang's quarks soup (quark-gluon plasma state)
> where as Alice and Aunty-Al will.

Cosmic rays do the same thing.

From: guskz on
On Dec 30, 6:34 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 11:40 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How do you know that a LHC salesman is lying? His lips are moving.
>
> > They tell the blind Aunty-Als, relax sweety it's done before through
> > cosmic rays.
>
> > Then further discretely away say NEVER before since the Big Bang.
>
> > And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays which like LHC's
> > Alice generate kinetic Energy, LHC's Atlas will be converting it to
> > 100% potential energy.
>
> What? No. Where did you read such nonsense?
>

> > And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays, Alice will be
> > generating heat 100,000 times greater then the Sun's core.
>
> So do cosmic rays, at the point of collision.
>

> > And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays, cosmic rays
> > don't generate the Big Bang's quarks soup (quark-gluon plasma state)
> > where as Alice and Aunty-Al will.
>
> Cosmic rays do the same thing.
>

> > How many lies until Aunty-Al & others stop trusting LHC?

False, LHC repeats how Earth's been bombarded by cosmic rays billions
of times, never specifying this is the very ***1st time*** at such
high concentration. Critical mass and sufficient solar mass produces
detonations.

Anything less, simply fizzles away.

From: guskz on
On Dec 30, 6:34 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 11:40 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How do you know that a LHC salesman is lying? His lips are moving.
>
> > They tell the blind Aunty-Als, relax sweety it's done before through
> > cosmic rays.
>
> > Then further discretely away say NEVER before since the Big Bang.
>
> > And even further discretely, no not like cosmic rays which like LHC's
> > Alice generate kinetic Energy, LHC's Atlas will be converting it to
> > 100% potential energy.
>
> What? No. Where did you read such nonsense?

You do even know the difference between Alice and Atlas experiments,
get educated.

Oh and I know your answer, "Alice is a static collision".