From: Stimpy on
Can anyone recommend me a printer to churn out 1/4" strip labels under the
control of OSX?

I'm tired of using the piddly keyboard on my current Dymo writer and will
happily pay a few quid more for something that USBs to a Mac.

TIA

From: Gavin on
On 2010-08-12 14:58:57 +0100, Stimpy <stimpy1997uk(a)yahoo.com> said:

> Can anyone recommend me a printer to churn out 1/4" strip labels under the
> control of OSX?
>
> I'm tired of using the piddly keyboard on my current Dymo writer and will
> happily pay a few quid more for something that USBs to a Mac.
>
> TIA

Dymo do a machine that do both the paper lables and the 1/4" plastic
ones. All controlled by the spiffy dymo software.

--
Gavin.  ACSP 10.5
http://www.stoof.co.uk

From: Stimpy on
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:05:21 +0100, Gavin wrote
> On 2010-08-12 14:58:57 +0100, Stimpy <stimpy1997uk(a)yahoo.com> said:
>
>> Can anyone recommend me a printer to churn out 1/4" strip labels under the
>> control of OSX?
>>
>> I'm tired of using the piddly keyboard on my current Dymo writer and will
>> happily pay a few quid more for something that USBs to a Mac.
>>
>> TIA
>
> Dymo do a machine that do both the paper lables and the 1/4" plastic
> ones. All controlled by the spiffy dymo software.

Cool, how are you finding it? Would you recommend it?

Pages: 1
Prev: Problem solved!
Next: Game trouble on a Powerbook