From: Wayne Brownlee on
Where do you guys recommend purchasing a new laptop battery for my Inspiron
6400. This battery I purchased from Amazon only lasted 6 to 9 months.
Thanks Wayne Brownlee

From: William R. Walsh on
Hi!

> Where do you guys recommend purchasing a new laptop battery for my
> Inspiron 6400. This battery I purchased from Amazon only lasted 6 to
> 9 months.
> Thanks Wayne Brownlee

When Stew Lewis was here, he recommended Pacific Battery Systems.

The one time I've done business with them, I was very happy with what I got.
They have all kinds of Dell laptop batteries, both aftermarket and genuine
Dell.

http://www.pacificbattery.com/

William

From: RnR on
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 16:57:52 -0500, "William R. Walsh"
<newsgroups1(a)idontwantjunqueemail.walshcomptech.com> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>> Where do you guys recommend purchasing a new laptop battery for my
>> Inspiron 6400. This battery I purchased from Amazon only lasted 6 to
>> 9 months.
>> Thanks Wayne Brownlee
>
>When Stew Lewis was here, he recommended Pacific Battery Systems.
>
>The one time I've done business with them, I was very happy with what I got.
>They have all kinds of Dell laptop batteries, both aftermarket and genuine
>Dell.
>
>http://www.pacificbattery.com/
>
>William

I've dealt with them 2 or 3 times and no problem but that was 2 or so
years ago. I'm not up to date now.
From: Bob Pownall on
Wayne Brownlee wrote:
> Where do you guys recommend purchasing a new laptop battery for my Inspiron
> 6400. This battery I purchased from Amazon only lasted 6 to 9 months.
> Thanks Wayne Brownlee

I dealt once with Pacific Battery Systems for a new battery for my
Inspiron 8500 and was very satisfied. This was a little over a year ago.

Bob Pownall
From: Boris on
"Wayne Brownlee" <wbrownlee(a)pldi.net> wrote in

> Where do you guys recommend purchasing a new laptop battery for my
> Inspiron 6400. This battery I purchased from Amazon only lasted 6 to
> 9 months. Thanks Wayne Brownlee

I've dealt with Pacific Battery many times, the latest two months ago.
They're a good outfit.