From: ahall on

I got this as a free option on my wife's new Lat 1610.

It seems to just be a way to read outlook mail without
a full Windows login.

Does it just read mail that was written to the Reader (D)
drive while windows was running, or does it actually connect
to the mail server and up/down load new mail?

I do not use Outlook, so it would be useless for me unless
there is more to it. She does use outlook so maybe I should
keep it.

Is there anything more to it?

To recapture the D drive, I think I can just delete the partition
under the Disk Management tab in Manage. Is this correct?

Thanks,

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in alt.sys.pc-clone.dell...)

Pages: 1
Prev: gx240 tower
Next: Search Desktop