From: darkrats on
I have a small website consisting of about 20 pages. Sometimes when I want
to make changes on everypage I'll start FP2003 and then start opening each
page with it's own tab. After changes are made, I just click on "Save All .
.. .". So, my question is, how many pages can I open (in their own tabs) in
FrontPage 2003? Is it just limited by the amount of RAM/Hard Drive Space, or
is there a built-in limited? Thanks?

From: Ronx on
I've had 30 pages open at once without problems. As far as I know any limit
is hardware related.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Stefan B Rusynko on
Not even sure it is memory related
- but TIF space related
Since FP opens each page and creates a TIF
I've had over 150 pages open at once
- but the save all may take quite a while to execute

From: darkrats on
Thanks for your answers. My site will probably have a total of 52 pages when
completed, so I'm thinking ahead as to how I can make identical changes to
each page without too much mouse and keyboard clicking.