First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
remote access to desktops
syd_p took to the world wide interwebs to proclaim: Anything opensource spring to mind? Google springs to mind. Have you tried that? ... 14 Jan 2010 23:35
A theoretical problem involving ping
Hello, What happens if a router receives and ICMP Echo request, but the source address in the IP packet it is contained in doesn't match any entries in its routing table, and the default gateway isn't set? Thanks, Nikola ... 18 Jan 2010 04:15
FIOS?
What's the latest on getting Linux to work with FIOS? Will I need to supply a Windoze machine during installation? In particular, I don't want to use their supplied router. I have my own router/firewall built in Debian, to my specifications. Once the service is installed, I want to take their router out of the... 14 Jan 2010 12:24
Downloading only a particular page/selective pages of a documentfrom the internet or other file server - Free Tool
Dusko Savatovic wrote: Hi Karthik Balaguru, Your question is not related to server, networking and many other newsgroups. However, the short answer to your question is no. For a slightly longer answer as to /why/ the answer is no, you have to look at the file formats. It is not necess... 14 Jan 2010 03:36
Downloading only a particular page/selective pages of a document from the internet or other file server - Free Tool
Hi, Many tools have the feature of printing a particular page or a continous range of selective pages. Similarly, Is there a free tool/protocol that will help in downloading a particular page of the document rather than the whole document(PDF or Word document or Linux based document files or PPT file or ... 20 Jan 2010 14:01
OpenVPN and Token USB ( long )
Hello, I must do Openvpn copnnection with etoken and I'm a newbee on etokens... In fact it's my first time I use this hardware. I work on Centos 5.4 I use Aladdin eToken NG-FLASH and I have installed rpm for libraries and utilities from Aladdin. I have setup eToken with password protection and I have inst... 12 Jan 2010 09:32
Error with gen_initramfs_list.sh when creating initramfs_data.cpio.gz
I am getting these Two lines 112 and 113 errors when running this shell script, any idea what is wrong with this script, also I have HTML link for full script, I pointed to 2.6.x code: GEN usr/initramfs_data.cpio.gz Linux-2.6.20.21/scripts/gen_initramfs_list.sh line:112 [: ../temp/ rootfs/lib/libblk.so.1.1 int... 12 Jan 2010 17:25
Linux friendly Laptops and Netbooks??
Last week I got a new Asus EeePC 1005HA. My goal was to install Debian on it which some users claim is the best distro for a netbook. Yes, I did read their wiki, printed instructions and on and on. A week later, I could only get wired network working. Later I tried Slackware and Fedora, where only the wired... 23 Jan 2010 00:08
Very strange, multiple IP addresses on the same Ethernet carddo not route properly
On 2010-01-11, David Schwartz <davids(a)webmaster.com> wrote: The difference is that your new server is trying to use your old server as a router. Is your old server configured as a router? Is IP forwarding on? No, this is not the case. The router is 65.182.171.161, and neither the old, nor the new computer ... 11 Jan 2010 15:21
Very strange, multiple IP addresses on the same Ethernet card do not route properly
The difference is that your new server is trying to use your old server as a router. Is your old server configured as a router? Is IP forwarding on? DS ... 11 Jan 2010 17:37