From: Tony Houghton on
Can anyone recommend a credit-card with a decent website that's
compatible with Firefox etc? I'm on a low income, receiving benefits
(and I pay off my bill every month), so I doubt any "gold" cards etc
will take me on. And it needs not to be Egg (Message-ID
<slrnhl1bbo.v89.h(a)realh.co.uk> for anyone who's interested why).

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk
From: Gordon on
Tony Houghton wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a credit-card with a decent website that's
> compatible with Firefox etc? I'm on a low income, receiving benefits
> (and I pay off my bill every month), so I doubt any "gold" cards etc
> will take me on. And it needs not to be Egg (Message-ID
> <slrnhl1bbo.v89.h(a)realh.co.uk> for anyone who's interested why).

Virgin Money is accessible on Linux....
From: Martin Gregorie on
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:37:12 +0000, Tony Houghton wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a credit-card with a decent website that's
> compatible with Firefox etc? I'm on a low income, receiving benefits
> (and I pay off my bill every month), so I doubt any "gold" cards etc
> will take me on. And it needs not to be Egg (Message-ID
> <slrnhl1bbo.v89.h(a)realh.co.uk> for anyone who's interested why).

Both Firefox and Opera work OK with the NatWest Mastercard website.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
From: Folderol on
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:10:45 +0000 (UTC)
Martin Gregorie <martin(a)address-in-sig.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:37:12 +0000, Tony Houghton wrote:
>
> > Can anyone recommend a credit-card with a decent website that's
> > compatible with Firefox etc? I'm on a low income, receiving benefits
> > (and I pay off my bill every month), so I doubt any "gold" cards etc
> > will take me on. And it needs not to be Egg (Message-ID
> > <slrnhl1bbo.v89.h(a)realh.co.uk> for anyone who's interested why).
>
> Both Firefox and Opera work OK with the NatWest Mastercard website.

They also work with barclaycard (not that I'd necessarily recommend
this).

--
Will J G
From: Ian on
On 15 Jan, 18:37, Tony Houghton <h...(a)realh.co.uk> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a credit-card with a decent website that's
> compatible with Firefox etc? I'm on a low income, receiving benefits
> (and I pay off my bill every month), so I doubt any "gold" cards etc
> will take me on. And it needs not to be Egg (Message-ID
> <slrnhl1bbo.v8...(a)realh.co.uk> for anyone who's interested why).

Co-Op online banking works very well with Ubuntu/Firefox. That
probably means Smile works too.

Ian