From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 04:26:49 -0700, Luciano <balloonplanning(a)skynet.be> wrote:

>I don't allow my users to access the tables; the whole application is based
>on forms.

Sorry my clairvoyance wasn't working.

Given that... how are you using this OpenTable function? What purpose does it
serve?

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Luciano on
It's about 9 years ago I learned in an Access-trainig to open tables in VBA
with this method. I use the 'Seek' in a indexed table to update or delete
records. It works perfect and very fast. My application has hunderds and
hunderds lines of VBA-code and is running by 7 clients (plannification in the
ballooning-world). Ther are two multi- clients that happens to have
occasionally problems with multi-usering (some records have in some fields a
sort of unreadable chinese characters and very very large number: this make
crash my applicion).