First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Solutions manual for Engineering Mechanics Statics (12th Edition) by Russell C. Hibbeler
On Sep 13, 7:12 pm, anna <hello200921...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: contact me to :  studentstu...(a)gmail.com          studentstudys (at) gmail(dot)com If your wanted solutions manual or test bank  is not in this lists, also can  email to me . if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solut... 13 Oct 2009 23:27
Counterintuitions and the well-ordering theorem
It is often said that the well-ordering theorem, or the existence of a well-ordering of the reals in particular, is counterintuitive. Alas, I've never quite fathomed what intuitions are contradicted. Perhaps someone with keener intuition into the mysteries of sets can shed some light on this pressing matter? -... 4 Dec 2009 01:58
Solutions manual to Entrepreneurship 1e Bygrave Zacharakis
solutions manual and Test bank I have many solutions manual and Test bank, they are PDF format or Word format, Those resources save your time and effort and let you definitely understand what you are studying and get amazing marks as well, The Manuals contains the answers of the questions and exercises (Usua... 9 Oct 2009 12:38
Editor of Physical Review A, Dr Gordon W.F. Drake does WRONG subtraction of 8th Class mathematics.
Editor of Physical Review A, Dr Gordon W.F. Drake does WRONG subtraction of 8th Class mathematics. It is done to save Einstein's Sep. 1905 derivation of E =mc2 Dr Drake is REQUESTED to justify himself as he is associated with world's most famous American Physical Society. Email of Dr Gordon W.F. Drake: pra... 21 Nov 2009 20:20
New essay on Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem
I give a concise, formal proof and a short intuitive description of ZFC + ~G. http://www.hoge-essays.com/incompleteness.html Any constructive feedback is welcome. ... 6 Oct 2009 09:13
Solutions manual to Mechanical Behavior of Materials, 3E Norman E Dowling
contact me to : studentyear(a)gmail.com studentyear(at) gmail (dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. studentyear(a)gmail.com , studentyear(at) gmail(dot)com Search it by Ctrl+F , thanks!!!! Prentice Hall’... 18 Sep 2009 20:08
Errors of Bill Dubuque's perception of a valid math proof of IP; #123; 2nd ed; Euclid's IP
Bill Dubuque wrote on Sep 17, 2009 12:39 PM juandiego <sttscitrans(a)tesco.net> wrote: depending on how you formulate the argument you can derive different contradictions ? 1) A natural >1 is prime iff it has no proper divisors 2) Every n > 1 has a prime divisor 3) assume a <b <... 18 Sep 2009 13:23
EINSTEIN WRONG: THE SHORTEST PROOF
Premise: The wavelength is determined by the light source and cannot depend on the movements of the observer. Premise: (frequency)=(speed of light)/(wavelength) Conclusion: If the observer is initially at rest relative to but then starts moving towards the light source, the frequency (Doppler effect) and THE S... 20 Sep 2009 19:36
Day of any date
Your work (this work) below is claimed by the author if this reply to be an immediate violation of the copyright terms as authored in this form by Martin Musatov as a) your post appeared as an immediate mathematical derivative of the above post in violation of it's copyright claim had already preceeded and followed... 4 Sep 2009 04:21
Solutions manual to Advanced Accounting, 9th edition by Hoyle, Schaefer, & Doupni
contact me to : studentstudys(a)gmail.com studentstudys (at) gmail(dot)com If your wanted solutions manual or test bank is not in this lists, also can email to me . if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. studentstudys(a)gmail.com s... 3 Sep 2009 19:35