From: Unknown on
Do you often create your own definitions? Them doesn't have any reference to
time.

From: Twayne on
In news:%23Nz5ojWxKHA.3560(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
Terry R. <F1Com(a)NOSPAMpobox.com> typed:
> On 3/16/2010 4:55 PM On a whim, Leythos pounded out on the
> keyboard
>
>> In
>> article<D6992CF9-00D8-4454-8C2D-068BD6177316(a)microsoft.com>,
>> John(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...
>>> I'm looking for a registry tool that can search the
>>> entire registry for a word like "symantec" then display
>>> them for me, so I can selectively delete "symantec".
>>>
>>> The reason for this is because sometimes symantec
>>> uninstaller in Add or Remove Programs get currupted and
>>> cannot "complete" the uninstall.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>
>> Open the registry editor, press F3 (search) and enter what
>> you want to look for....
>>

> "display THEM" means to show all at once. Now is using
> regedit the right answer?
>

> Terry R.

HUH? That makes no sense consdering anything the OP asked.

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a
part of the moral tissue.
From: Jose on
On Mar 16, 5:09 pm, John <J...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a registry tool that can search the entire registry for a
> word like "symantec" then display them for me, so I can selectively delete
> "symantec".
>
> The reason for this is because sometimes symantec uninstaller in Add or
> Remove Programs get currupted and cannot "complete" the uninstall.
>
> Thanks

They know that too.

This is why they have their own removal tools and methods for their
products on their WWW page:

http://www.symantec.com/index.jsp

Are you planning on uninstalling it for good?!
From: Terry R. on
On 3/17/2010 8:29 AM On a whim, Unknown pounded out on the keyboard

> Do you often create your own definitions? Them doesn't have any reference to
> time.
> "Terry R."<F1Com(a)NOSPAMpobox.com> wrote in message
>> On 3/16/2010 4:55 PM On a whim, Leythos pounded out on the keyboard
>>
>>> In article<D6992CF9-00D8-4454-8C2D-068BD6177316(a)microsoft.com>,
>>> John(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...

>>> Open the registry editor, press F3 (search) and enter what you want to
>>> look for....
>>>
>> "display THEM" means to show all at once. Now is using regedit the right
>> answer?
>>

>> Terry R.

No, it's knowing what someone wants by taking more time to read what
they ask. I seriously doubt the OP didn't already know about regedit.

Now what purpose did YOUR post have?

Terry R.
From: Terry R. on
On 3/17/2010 9:32 AM On a whim, Twayne pounded out on the keyboard

> In news:%23Nz5ojWxKHA.3560(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
> Terry R.<F1Com(a)NOSPAMpobox.com> typed:
>> On 3/16/2010 4:55 PM On a whim, Leythos pounded out on the
>> keyboard
>>
>>> In
>>> article<D6992CF9-00D8-4454-8C2D-068BD6177316(a)microsoft.com>,
>>> John(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...

>>> Open the registry editor, press F3 (search) and enter what
>>> you want to look for....
>>>
>> "display THEM" means to show all at once. Now is using
>> regedit the right answer?
>>

>> Terry R.
>
> HUH? That makes no sense consdering anything the OP asked.

Good thing you said "HUH". Now I can see you have NO idea who I replied to.

Terry R.