Prev: UPSIZING
Next: OCX Files
From: Ray C on
I have just updated to Access 2007 an have picked up a project that I was
working on in Access 2003 There is no Navigation Pane and I can not see the
Tables, Forms etc.
If I open one of the Templates that comes with 2007, the Nav Pane is there
OK but not when I open my project, no Nav Pane.
Can anyone help please?
Thanks Ray C
From: Steve on
Open your database. Click on the Office Button at the top left of the
screen. On the dialog that appears, click the Access Options button at the
bottom. In the dialog that appears, scroll down to Navigation and check
Display Navigation Pane.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

From: Ray C on
Over the Moon :-)

So easy when you know how. You don't know how frustrating it has been trying
to find that simple bit of information.

Many Thanks
Ray C

"Steve" wrote:

> Open your database. Click on the Office Button at the top left of the
> screen. On the dialog that appears, click the Access Options button at the
> bottom. In the dialog that appears, scroll down to Navigation and check
> Display Navigation Pane.
>
> Steve
> santus(a)penn.com
>

> "Ray C" <RayC(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have just updated to Access 2007 an have picked up a project that I was
> > working on in Access 2003 There is no Navigation Pane and I can not see
> > the
> > Tables, Forms etc.
> > If I open one of the Templates that comes with 2007, the Nav Pane is there
> > OK but not when I open my project, no Nav Pane.
> > Can anyone help please?
> > Thanks Ray C
>

> .

Pages: 1