From: Bearded on
Sorry to bother you

I've been a bit over zealous in deleting unwanted fonts (using Snow
Leopard). Is there somewhere I can easily find the full set again - and
promise I'll be a bit more selective in my weeding next time!
--
Writer / editor on London's River

From: David Kennedy on
Bearded wrote:
> Sorry to bother you
>
> I've been a bit over zealous in deleting unwanted fonts (using Snow
> Leopard). Is there somewhere I can easily find the full set again - and
> promise I'll be a bit more selective in my weeding next time!

They're all on your install discs. If you can't get to them download an
app called Pacifist which will give access to the package contents.

--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com