From: thecreator on
Hi Gerald,

Uninstall Avanquest Fix-it 10 for Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Registry.
You can always reinstall these programs. Once the programs are uninstalled.
Reboot. Now try the Fax procedure again. If it works, one of the programs is
causing your problem.

Also your User ID could be corrupt.

Try creating a new USER ID and see what happens.

--
thecreator