First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
100% pass without exam MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, MCPD Certification by certxpert.com
100% Pass Without Any Test(exam) Or Study, Our professionals will help you to take your tests (exams) In pearson VUE and Thomson Prometric. No risk, payment through Paypal, moneygram, western union, Moneybookers, Xoom.com and bank wire transfer. Check your Results on Vendor official website first only then pay Us. ... 24 Apr 2010 03:57
Microoft press training kit - sufficient to pass MCITP core exams?
Hi all, My last venture into Microsoft certification was the NT4 MCSE many years ago. I work in IT with around 10 years experience in W2K and W2K3. After careful thought I've decided that I'd like to go for the Windows 2008 MCITP rather than the 2003 MCSE certification. Having both would be nice but bey... 3 May 2010 02:18
Admission open in NEW BATCH of Web Application Development Program, It covers PHP, MySQL, AJAX & Zend Certification
EVS Professional Training Institute offers Certified Web Developer (PHP/MySQL) Free Seminar on Tuesday May 04, 2010 at 08:00 PM in Lahore & on Sunday May 09, 2010 at 06:00 PM in Rawalpindi Introduction Web sites / applications taken immense importance in contemporary business. It must be aesthetically appeal... 18 Apr 2010 10:52
MCSE Core Design
Question: Is it better to do the 70-297 or would the 70-298 be a better route? Have done the 70-351 exam elective, and was wondering the opinion of you may have done the above exams. Thanks for your thoughts. Robert 1robert11(a)mountaincable.net remove the first 1 ... 16 Apr 2010 11:43
Free MS Study Guide and Exam
Got an email today from MS for: "The Windows 7 Deployment Learning Portal, built by The Test Factory, is a free assessment and training portal that will help make deploying Windows 7 as simple as the operating system itself. " The first 500 to take all the tests and pass them (11 tests in total) receive a vouche... 5 Apr 2010 07:13
c ya
the cracker... 24 Mar 2010 18:11
Subnetting: usage of of all 0s and 1s
In MCSE do they already adopt with rfc 1812? in computing for subnet all one and all zero are not being used? do mcse follow this or did they adopt to rfc 1812 that all zero and one subnet are can be used? thanks! ... 27 Feb 2010 11:02
IT Support Position Available
Must have MCSE 2003 qualification and live in Cape Town. Recent graduates welcome to apply. CTC Salary R8-9 000. per month. Send your CV to jobs(a)trudyq.co.za ... 25 Feb 2010 08:03
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 89717
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 22:13
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo deSolenóides ( solenoid ) + chicote Para Câmbio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 12236
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solen�ides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit cont�m: 5 solen�ides 2 Epc ( solenoides de press�o ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 at� hoje com o cambio autom�tico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 21:07
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6